Saturday 12 September 2015

Lou Lou's Vintage Fair Hull City Hall

Hello Guy's today's post is going to be an first impression on the Lou Lou's Vintage Fair Hull City Hall! It's the winner of "Best Vintage Fair" 2013, 2014 & 2015 So I wanted to see what all the hype was about as a lover of all things vintage!



The Vintage Fair in full swing! When I arrived I was over whelmed on how beautiful Hull City Hall is and so much stuff was going on I didn't know where to start! 


What caught my eye first do you think? FOOD! The key to my heart! 
it all looked absolutely fabulous and very affordable £1.50 for buns and £2.00 for a slice of cake! 
I had to treat myself to a chocolate orange muffin of course thank you Secret Cake Club it was gorgeous!


As all the shopaholics were hunting for a good old bargain in the background a band called The Last Resort played some classics tunes from The King of Rock & Roll Elvis and Buddy Holly I couldn't keep my feet on the ground they had an amazing sound and really helped with the vintage vibes!


I adore these vintage re-worked shirts & blouses 
(Only £15 each bargain!)










This Vintage Fair Defiantly had something for everybody not only did it sell clothes it also had home-wear, jewellery, food and Hair Majesty Vintage salon! Put up's were £10 and Make-up for £5! (unfortunately my camera ran out so I didn't get the chance to take photos)


  

Bumped into some of my friend's enjoying a good look around too!
John was very happy with his new winter coat!


Another happy customer! I have absolute hair envy loving the 60's beehive and her gorgeous dress!



Really liked these unusual Alice in wonderland Inspired necklaces from Two Penny Lane!
if you're looking for unique gifts for family and friend's you should defiantly check them out:)


Me and Jodie enjoying some of the music!

I honestly can't wait to go to the next one in November it's apparently going to be bigger and better so i'm ready for that, keep your eyes peeled! 


No comments:

Post a Comment